Guide: Windows Tablet 2005 in Windows XP

Talk about software for the micro PC.
Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 03:33

Please explain better, what exactly is the problem with the "keyboard thingy" and what error did you receive on startup ?
Sull Support >
-XP: UX driver & app Pack v2.3 [B]Download
[/B]

[color=DeepSkyBlue]-XP: WWAN driv & app Pack v1.2 [/color][B][color=Red]Download[/color][/B]

[color=DeepSkyBlue]-Se7en: UX driver & application pack [/color]Download
-Guide: model.txt for XP and Vista [color=Red]Download[/color]

hcpass

Postby hcpass » Sat Mar 28, 2009 00:37

Hello,

I've install XP SP3 Tablet PC as explain in first post.(19/12/2008)
Clean installation.
1st problem, I've install French(cause i'm french ;) ) XP edition but Tablet PC is in English; is there a solution to have French langage?
2nd problem, impossible to have FR Keyboard in Tablet , only EN keyboard is OK to write with Stylus and no Key in Keyboard of tablet appear...
3rd Impossible to unlock Tablet position and sometimes disappear on top or Bottom of the screen.

Need some help please.

Best regards

Stephane.

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 04:52

Sorry I can't be much help with your problem.

I only ever used English
Sull Support >

[/B]

[color=DeepSkyBlue]-XP: WWAN driv & app Pack v1.2 [/color][B][color=Red]Download[/color][/B]

lhooipg

Postby lhooipg » Wed May 20, 2009 16:56

HI Sull86,

First of all, I would like to say thank you very much for your time and effort to put all this into work.

I own a tablet pc tc4200 and recently my system crash, so i need to reinstall the OS but too bad I loss the installation CD. After follow your first version of (the concept of ultimate.pdf), I encountered an error like below:-

Fatal Error:
Internal Setup data structures are corrupted (phase 0)

May I know what went wrong? Where can I get your latest updated guide?

Thank you.

Regards,
Jeffrey

p/s: You can email me at jeffrey_ooi1971@hotmail.com. FYI I only want to create a CD that install Tablet PC.

Sull86 wrote:Hey,

Are you following my updated guide which was just posted 19/12/08 or are you following the original guide not witten by me ( the concept of ultimage.pdf ) ??

Also if you have run the commands to install tablet components you will not be able to run the .NET Framework 1.0 after that because it now things you don't need it!

the SVCPACK method is the way I use and not the way written in the original guide ( the concept of ultimate.pdf ) , I would just suggest starting from scratch and following my guide exactly or following the concept of ultimate.pdf, dont mix the two :)
Attachments
1.jpg

ceanth

Postby ceanth » Fri Jul 31, 2009 13:09

Hi Guys,

I have been given a WACOM unit by a friend (its a very old serial one) and i currently have Windows XP installed.

I am VERY interested to get the Tablet additions installed however I cannot rebuild this laptop as its a company laptop.

Are there any instructions, ideally step by step, as to how to get the tablet additions without re-installing Windows XP?

Thanks,
C

kash

Postby kash » Sun Aug 09, 2009 17:30

i wonder if we can add SLP keys to this too, so no further activation
UX-380N | T-Mobile Edge |

knosalaa

Tablet PC keyboard issue

Postby knosalaa » Tue Sep 01, 2009 00:01

I have tried by best to make tablet working and I'm running into the wall with the keyboard no showing up. I have tried all of suggestions in this thread with no success. It copies 5 files fine but when I reboot there is still no keyboard showing up. Also, even that my machine shows up as 2005 tabletpc when I go to the update section it only shows updates to win xp pro. Any suggestions how to take care of these issues?

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 16:53

What method are you using to install the tablet features ?
Sull Support >

[/B]

knosalaa

Postby knosalaa » Tue Sep 01, 2009 17:30

Tablet only install without PEbart iso or cd maker. I do not have a need for Media Center.
It appear to be working after few reboots now so no keyboard issue at this time, however i can't install any of the enhancement packages from ms - it does not recognize it as a tablet pc even that it shows up as Tablet PC 2005 in computer properties? Strange - any wisdom?
Thanks

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 19:53

Check your pm I replied back with more info.
Sull Support >

[/B]

Return to “Software”