Sull's Custom Windows XP CD Creator for UX [Updated: 3/6/08]

Talk about software for the micro PC.
heero

Hey Sull

Postby heero » Fri Jun 06, 2008 22:40

So what do you think I should do? Reinstall? Did I mess up on the disk? I think I did everything right.

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 05:04

Something must be messed up, I am not sure maybe try and remake it ..
Sull Support >
-XP: UX driver & app Pack v2.3 [B]Download
[/B]

[color=DeepSkyBlue]-XP: WWAN driv & app Pack v1.2 [/color][B][color=Red]Download[/color][/B]

[color=DeepSkyBlue]-Se7en: UX driver & application pack [/color]Download
-Guide: model.txt for XP and Vista [color=Red]Download[/color]

heero

There has got to be something Wrong Sull

Postby heero » Sat Jun 07, 2008 07:56

I remadeit and it still is happening. I don't understand why? Is there another way around this?

heero

Postby heero » Sat Jun 07, 2008 08:03

I think I might have an eplanation. I am using a copy of my xp cd that I made by nero. Maybe I need to use the origional cd and not the copy version? Would that make a difference?

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 14:16

Maybe,

I always suggest using an untouched ISO for best results, I cannot control what happens if anything else is used, you said at one point it was working, well what has changed since then ?
Sull Support >

[/B]

[color=DeepSkyBlue]-XP: WWAN driv & app Pack v1.2 [/color][B][color=Red]Download[/color][/B]

Echo375

Postby Echo375 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 07:11

Hi, thanks for this guide, I was able to install XP with all the UX stuff onto my UX.
However I have a problem with shutting down and restarting on my UX.
Everything I choose shutdown or restart, it would always end up freezing on the "Windows is shutting down" screen.
Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks!

heero

Postby heero » Mon Jun 09, 2008 00:41

Ok, when I frist did the install it worked fine and that was with the origonal CD. Then I lost it and I remembered that I made a back up of it and now when I use it to make a new xp disk my it wont work with the ux like the first time. So now I got another xp cd and now when I try to copy the CD's information to the UX_XP folder it won't let me do it. There is some type of error or something and it is in the I386 folder. Do you know what I am talking about?

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 06:01

You would need to elaborate more on the topic...
Sull Support >

[/B]

heero

Postby heero » Mon Jun 09, 2008 06:55

Ok, this is what happened. I first made a cd of your xp and it worked fine with my ux. I made the cd out of my original xp cd. Than I lost the cd that I made and the origional xp cd. I remembered that I previously made a copy of my xp cd so I used it to make another one of your xp cds for the ux. For some reason it didn't work and I cept getting that error and the computer restarting everytime it booted up. So now I got an xp cd from my mom and when I try to copy the files to start making your xp cd for the ux it won't let me for some reason. Every folder will copy over fine except I386 folder.

I hope this all makes sense now. By any chance do you have the final file that is made from ilite after all the steps have been completed so that way I could just burn it to a cd and see if its my ux that is messing up?

Sull86

Postby Sull86 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 15:04

Well somewhere in the mix you have a bad CD. I have no idea why you would not be able to copy the i386 folder, try unstoppable copier or something lol

I do not provide the ISO, this guide will help you create it, that's it!
Sull Support >

[/B]

Return to “Software”