Camera ???

Talk about software for the micro PC.
specky

Camera ???

Postby specky » Sat Sep 16, 2006 15:19

Hello
also still following problem has.
With me only the portrait camera works<A[works|goes]> and not the main camera.
Installed all drivers.
Something must pay attention I special or patch gives one it for that?

specky

Benz145

Postby Benz145 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 15:38

Try posting in legible english, then we might be able to help.

bdhu2001

Postby bdhu2001 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 16:35

specky try Alta Vista or Google Language Tools. I used it to translate one of your German posts earlier today.

outie

Postby outie » Sat Sep 16, 2006 19:37

I believe he meant only his front camera works and not the rear "main" camera. He has also installed all the drivers..

I am guessing he needs to install the SONYIMG drivers.

francoz

Postby francoz » Sat Sep 16, 2006 22:00

Floodguy

Postby Floodguy » Tue Sep 19, 2006 03:36

Hallo Specky,

solltes Du mit dem thread von francoz Probleme haben, dann poste hier in Deutsch jederzeit.

(Hi Specky, if you have problems with the thread from francoz, then you can anytime post here in German first.)

specky

Postby specky » Wed Sep 20, 2006 17:45

Hello

Me did the Japanese DLL copy in the listing of Windows/system and the camera with the help of a Japanese driver turned on however I has only a black picture, I thereby something now did survey?

[Habe mir die japanische dll ins Verzeichnis von Windows/System kopiert und die Kamera wird jetzt mit Hilfe eines japanischen Treibers angeschaltet aber ich habe nur ein schwarzes Bild, habe ich dabei etwas übersehen?]

specky

specky

Postby specky » Thu Oct 12, 2006 08:03

Hallo,
kann mir denn keiner einen Tip geben, wie ich ein Bild in der vorderen Camera bekomme?
Seit dem ich die japanische VCUlocale.dll nach Windows kopiert habe, werden beide Cameras mit einem japanischen Treiber vorne oder hinten eingeschaltet.
Bei der vorderen Camera erscheint einfach nur ein schwarzes Bild ,die Rückcamera arbeitet gut.
Die Lampe arbeitet bei der vorderen Camera aber immer nur ein schwarzes Bild
ist zu sehen.
Habe ich was vergessen oder hat einer von Euch noch einen Tip für mich.
Habe alle Postings gelesen, leider keine Hilfe gefunden.

Danke specky

(Hello, give me no a tip, can how I get a picture in the front Camera? Since which I copied the Japanese VCUlocale.dll from Windows, both Cameras with a Japanese driver are switched on in front or in the back. With the front Camera appears simply only a black picture, the Rückcamera works well. The lamp works at the front Camera however in each case a black picture is to be seen. I which forgot or one of you has still another tip for me. All Postings read, unfortunately no assistance found. )

Thanks specky

Return to “Software”