Assignment of Capture button

Talk about software for the micro PC.
Eingang

Assignment of Capture button

Postby Eingang » Fri Jul 01, 2011 22:47

Dear friends !

I am using a UX1XN with XP, all drivers from the pack here installed.
It is possible to start the "Special Button" application and arrange 1 button on the left and two on the right side. But the capture button can not be reassigned at all. This is a pity since it would be perfect as mouse button instead of that silly tap-to-click, not only in windows but in games also a lot.

Since I´ve been searching through this forum and the net inetnsively without any solution / fix, there is not much hope to get any helpful hint here, but one never knows.

Thanks anyway !

Edit:
Found a way to create an exe file capable of doing a mouse click. I renamed and replaced that exe with the Cam Software and voila, at least something, though not perfect yet. Just open up notepad, type "Click" in it (without the quotes), save as yourname.ahk and convert to exe with ahk2exe. Anyway this is a first try, it lags a bit and has to be improved. Don´t know if the lag can be reduced since the "script" won´t get more simple anymore... Still it would be much better and really appreciated if someone has another solution...

coxheadandy01

Postby coxheadandy01 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 09:50

I could not take screenshots of XnView, but I have to open the application, and specific menus, etc. is not as easy as just pressing the button. There are other free applications out there, do that too, but I have not found any support. Png, above. Bmp o. Jpg.

Eingang

Postby Eingang » Sat Jul 09, 2011 21:57

coxheadandy01 wrote:I could not take screenshots of XnView, but I have to open the application, and specific menus, etc. is not as easy as just pressing the button. There are other free applications out there, do that too, but I have not found any support. Png, above. Bmp o. Jpg.

Sorry but I really don´t get what you mean.
What are you talking about ?

Return to “Software”